Airtronics Micro Digital Hi Speed Hi Torque Servo
|This is the Airtronics 94761 High-Voltage (ERS962) Standard Size High-Torque Steel Gear Coreless Digital Servo. This standard size digital servo is perfect for use in 1/8 scale and larger cars, monster trucks and rock crawlers. Not only does it have the advantage of being waterproof, this servo also features a coreless motor, dual ball bearings, titanium gears and an aluminum heat-sink. Note that this is a high voltage servo, so it can be used with a 2-cell 7.4V LiPo battery pack to take advantage of the increased speed and torque possible with this amazing servo.
Airtronics digital servos feature custom I.C.'s, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) design and splined output shafts for easier control surface adjustments. Molded neoprene vibration isolators and injection-molded servo cases offer superior strength and long lasting durability.
This Airtronics servo features a 'Z' connector, which is compatible with all current Airtronics receivers as well as most Hitec, JR and Futaba receivers.
- Torque at 6.0v: 208.0oz-in (14.97kg-cm)
- Speed at 6.0v: 0.13sec/60º
- Torque at 7.4v: 351.0oz-in (25.3kg-cm)
- Speed at 7.4v: 0.11sec/60º
- Weight: 2.18oz (62.0g)
- Dimensions: 1.58 x 0.79 x 1.41in (40.3 x 20.2 x 35.9mm)
- Bushing/Ball Bearing: Dual Ball Bearing
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Gear Train: Steel
- Waterproof: Yes
- Connector Type: 'Z' Connector
- Aluminum Anodized Heat-Sink